Thank you for your interest in our company. Les Délices De L'olivier, which is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data ("we" or "us"), takes very seriously the privacy of any person who visits one of our websites and, more broadly, of any person who transmits Personal Data (defined below) concerning him or her, when contacting us with our brand.
Regardless of the web services we offer you, we will always process your Personal Data in accordance with the regulations applicable in France and the European Union in the field of personal data protection ("Data Protection Regulations"), including in particular:
The Law on Information Technology, Files and Civil Liberties No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and any updates thereto;
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) repealing Directive 95/46/EC, applicable from 25 May 2018;
Where applicable, laws adopted within the European Union and local laws that may apply to the personal data processed under the Agreement;
Texts and decisions issued by supervisory authorities, in particular the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL);
2. THE WEBSITE LES DÉLICES DE L'OLIVIER
This is the site where you can buy our products directly online with or without a customer account. You can also get in touch with our services through the information request form. This site also offers you the opportunity to choose your service provider for delivery. Finally, you can subscribe to our newsletter if you wish.
3. PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
3.1 YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The term "Personal Data" means any information about you that directly or indirectly makes you personally identifiable, including your surname, first name, address, telephone number, email address, bank details, username, password, cookies, IP address and other information that allows you to identify you and that you make available to us at any time.
3.2 DATA COLLECTION
The processing of personal data may be necessary for any person wishing to use specific services offered by our company via our website (request to contact us, subscribe to the newsletter, purchase,...).
The collection of personal data collected from the forms is limited to the strict minimum and is subject to automated computer processing intended to enter into contact with the authorized persons of the company Les Délices De L'olivier or to receive a newsletter. Subsequently, exchanges will be made by email, telephone or post.
The collection of data is accompanied by information on:
- The data controller and the purposes for which the data is collected (purposes);
- The legal basis for the data processing;
- The mandatory or optional nature of the collection of data for the management of your request and the reminder of the categories of data processed;
- The source of the data;
- The recipients of the data and the categories of data subjects (in general Les Délices De L'olivier in principle, unless specified when transmission to a third party is necessary such as a carrier or a payment company);
- The duration of data retention;
- Security measures (general description);
- The possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- Your data protection rights and how to exercise them with the company Les Délices De L'olivier.
We also use "Cookies" as explained in Section 4 below. Where the collection of certain Personal Data is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 3.3 below, we will let you know, with the understanding that if you do not provide us with such information, we will not be able to fulfill those purposes.
3.3 PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The purpose of the processing of data collected from this website by Les Délices De L'olivier (data controller) is to provide you with the following services:
- Respond to your requests for commercial information and information;
- Consult the catalogue of products offered by Les Délices De L'olivier and propose offers of similar products or products that may be of interest;
- To manage orders, payment and delivery of products, we also use your email address to offer you products that are similar or complementary to those you order;
- Manage return requests;
- To provide you with a customer account and to offer you order tracking services;
- Subscribe to our newsletter and receive information about our services and news;
- Improve the user experience and manage any complaints;
- Offer targeted advertising content;
- Comply with legal, regulatory and judicial obligations.
3.4 LEGAL BASIS
We process your personal data on the basis of your consent and/or the performance of a contract. Where the legal basis for processing is consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
5. DATA TRANSFERS
In the course of our activities and for the aforementioned purposes, we may transfer your Personal Data to recipients located in third countries, including outside the European Union. These data transfers are made in compliance with the applicable regulations and we take the necessary measures to guarantee an adequate level of protection of the Personal Data transferred.
6. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including to fulfil our legal, accounting or tax reporting obligations. The retention period varies depending on the purposes of the processing and may differ depending on the applicable legal obligations.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the regulations applicable in France and the European Union, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights include, but are not limited to, the right to access, rectify, delete, restrict and object to the processing of your personal data.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised access. We regularly evaluate these measures to ensure that they remain adequate and effective.
Les Délices De L'olivier
Address: 10 avenue de Roquerousse, 13520 Maussane les Alpilles, France